The Experiential Day Course, a one day in Abdominal Therapy from Jacksfeet. Truly a day full of different experiences, you get to learn the abdominal massage and try out all the complementary modalities.
This day is just full of new experiences. It’s all about trying new things and learning about new subjects. I’m not often able to fill a class with practical and then some more. To begin with, you will learn Your Abdominal Massage as taught to me during training with Rosita Arvigo. Included in this training is the positive effects it has on the bellies organs. You’ll be introduced to the 5 systems of flow and relevant anatomy and physiology,
About the Day
The day’s designed for you to experience a full Abdominal Therapy Treatment in a calm, safe, and controlled environment.
Prior to Training
Once you have booked on, I’ll invite you to complete Your health Story. As much as you can to ensure you get them most out of this experience.
Next I will arrange a phone call either via Zoom, WhatsApp, or FaceTime, to establish your needs and answer your questions.
On the day
On arrival, you will be made welcome and settled in we’ll go over the plan we put together, therefore making sure we meet your needs.
Firstly, you’ll have the chance to explore the complementary modalities of Abdominal Therapy in a safe and controlled environment.
Castor Oil Packs
I’d like to introduce you to Castor oil packs, the first of 3 modalities, For instance concentrating on the feel of this oil the heat it generates.
For example, let’s look at how Castor oil helps to detox the liver, where we produce fibrinogen, this protein plays a part in the shedding of the endometrium. Resulting in our menses being lighter and no clots because the body’s making adequate amount of fibrinogen.
The Pelvic Steam
Allow me to introduce our second visitor today, the Pelvic Steam, ‘Otherwise known as Perineal or Yoni Steam’.
During our initial conversation, I’ll have established which herbs would be the best for you to use. How this modality helps make our lives better is a good example to use. Prior to having an internal procedure to steam, the perineum relaxes all the muscles of the abdominal organs, making the passing of tubes easier.
Next to the table is the Faja, A wide belt used by the ancients to protect the back and abdomen. Used when doing heavy manual work, and a lot of walking, gives the abdominal organs a lot of support.
A great example for the use of the faja. When you have a tilted uterus, it helps to keep the uterus in its optimum position after an abdominal massage.
Your Abdominal Massage
Last for introduction, let’s all welcome the abdominal massage. First, we’re going to learn how to do it, then you’re going to experience it a full-body Abdominal Massage Treatment.
The massage helps to maintain the health of the ligaments that support our organs, especially the Uterine ones that hold the Uterus in its optimal position. Hippocrates taught us that massage tightens loose and loosens tight muscles and ligaments. Through stimulating the blood and lymph it brings the nutrients to the organs that help maintain their health. As a result, this will also aid the immune system in producing our antibodies.
What am I going to learn on my Experiential Day
It’s important that we know the history behind all this knowledge, we can listen to Rosita and Don Elijio’s story.
- After we have looked at the history, acknowledging its roots and the elders that passed on this knowledge, we’ll move on to the next part.
- The nuts and bolts of the course, how to perform the massage on ourselves and keep everything moving smoothly.
- When to and not to massage, where you can do the massage, and why to or not to do the massage.
- Next we tackle what is under the skin, in other words delve into the depths of the abdomens’ anatomy & physiology
- Learn about the complimentary modalities and how to use them, this is what really makes Abdominal massage a fully rounded therapy.
- What’s N.A.V.E.L. watch the changes in the flow of nervous, arterial, venous, energy and lymph around the body.
Included in the course
- I’ll also supply any products and disposables you may need whilst you learn.
- Afterwards, at the end of the day, I have starter kits of products that you may like to purchase.
- During the day, there’s hot and cold and drinks supplied.
- I have handouts and digital information that is for you to take home and use for referencing.
What do I bring with me
- An open heart and mind
- In addition to yourself and your knowledge, pens, pencils and a notebook.
- Slippers or thick woolly socks to wear in the training room
- A dressing gown, especially one you wouldn’t mind getting oil on
- Comfortable clothes, wear layers, and again ones that you don’t mind if they get oil on them.
When’s The Course?
- When would you like it? Â Book the course in advance and I can deliver on a date that suits you.
- In conclusion, we can run them on weekdays or at the weekend.
- During school time or outside it.
Where’s the Course?
In the first place, the comfort of your own home!
I am willing to travel, together with all my equipment
At Jacksfeet where every thing’s set up ready for you
Booking on the Course?
Paying for the Course?
- In person Cash or card
- on Fresha at time of booking
- PayPal Click on Training prices for QR code
- Bank transfer (ask Jac for details)