The Everyday Facial is a Part Treatment, It is a good place to start when its regular treatments that some skin conditions require.
About the Everyday Facial
Allow 30 to 45 minutes for this treatment the first time, because extra time is needed for skin analysis. Usually the treatment last 20 to 25 minutes, with 10 to 15 minutes for consultation, pre and post dressing and undressing.
How the everyday facial works
- Deeply cleanses the skin
- Helps clear problems like acne, helps to balance sebum production
- Unblocks pores
- Reduces scarring and inflammation
An important part of this process. for us to have a pre visit conversation. It cuts down on the amount of actual treatment time being took up.
- On arrival, I will check out that nothing has changed since our phone conversation.
- Make an aromatherapy blend for your massage, enough for you to take home and continue to use for the next week.
- To help you settle and ensure your comfort during the treatment, using pillows and blankets to support you.
- Once the skins preparations completed the scrub will be performed to remove old dead skin cells, this will help in the next part of the process.
- If its a scrub that can also be used as a mask it will be left in situ for 5 to 10 minutes
- During the mask, I can give you a scalp. head and shoulders massage. hands or foot reflexology using hot stones.
- To finish the treatment I will complete a lymphatic drainage facial.
- We can discuss a plan of treatments to help with your skin condition
- We can take a look at your lifestyle and general health to see if there’s any indication of an imbalance in the hormonal system.
- In addition if you would like to use the products at homw I have used I have them available for you.
Booking an everyday facial Treatment
Like with all my treatments you can choose one of three ways to book your treatment.
- Fill in the request form once you have submitted the form and I have received it I will get back to you.
- Contact me direct by telephone, text or message me. we can have a chat and I can book you manually.
- Click on the link to my online booking system and choose your venue, date and time
nb. Whilst working my phones always on silent, I do not want it disturbing our treatment. I check the phone regularly and any missed calls, messages emails show up in notifications. When I’m free I pick these messages up and get back to you. I will arrange a time when we both have plenty of time for me to answer you questions fully.