The Manicure and Pedicure treatments, choose from one of our four levels of treatment, there’s certainly one to suit you!
- Hot wax or oil
- Callous Peel
- Pamper Party
- Mini Treatment
The Treatments Explained
A Luxury Manicure Pedicure Treatment
Incidentally, this manicure and pedicure consist of an everyday treatment, coupled with and also, giving you a choice of 3 extension treatments. The Luxury treatment takes a minimum of an hour please allow yourself an hour and a half for this treatment.
1. Hot wax, yes/no? Fancy hot oil instead!
The first treatment you could choose, this ones’ for really dry skin. Because this treatment deeply moisturises the skin. After your everyday treatment, choose either a hot wax, instead of a hot oil treatment. I apply the medium then cover it in cling film, wrapped with a hot water bottle in towels to keep the heat in. Lay back and enjoy whilst your skin soaks up the oils. The oils left in situ for 10 – 20 minutes. I remove the wax, then give you a massage. If I have used oils I use the oil to finish with a massage. Lastly, I finish your nails usually with either
- a buffing, leaving you nails with a natural shiny finish
- varnish, clear base coat, colour and then topcoat.
- It’s extra if you want a Gel finish.
You have a choice of 3 masks
- Fullers Earth
The second treatment of choice, I apply the mask, after your everyday treatment then wrap them in cling film. Next gloved and wrapped in towels with a hot water bottle to keep the warmth from the masks in. The masks left in situ for 10 – 20 minutes before I wash it off. To finish, there’s a massage and then choose your to finish your nails with a
- buffing a natural finish where the nails look shiny and healthy-looking
- nail polish, clear base coat, colour and topcoat to finish.
- It’s extra for a Gell finish.
For more information on the masks click on the link, and subsequently make an educated decision about the treatment you want to receive.
3 Callous Peel
The third treatment of choice, these treatments for the feet only. I apply seaweed soaked in citric acid to only hard skin after feet have soaked. It’s then left in situ for 20 minutes with the feet wrapped in cling film, a towel and a hot water bottle to keep them warm. Once removed the hard skins then scraped off effortlessly with a special plastic knife. It can not cut you its blunt. Then I file the skin and lastly apply a heavy moisturising cream leaving the feet soft and callous free. What finish would you prefer?
- buffing a natural finish without the use of products, the nails shine and look really healthy
- polish – undercoat, colour and topcoat.
- However, gel finish incurs an extra charge
nb. This treatment goes really well with a bio detox because the dead skin on the feet comes off much easier and more of it after they have soaked in the detox bath. It will take several treatments to get the feet completely free of dead skin. You will also have to work on your feet at home moisturising them at least once daily.
Everyday Treatment Manicure Pedicure
I apply cuticle cream to soften cuticles I soak your feet in a bath of hot soapy water 36-38˚C for 10 – 15 minutes. Once soaked the hard skins removed with a skin file and then buffed smooth. Following this, the Nails cut to the desired length, shaped and filed. I finish the cuticle work then after that, to finish the nails I will
- buff them to a natural shiny finish that encourages blood supply to the nail bed making nails stronger and healthier
- painted with a base coat, colour and topcoat applied.
- however, it’s extra for a gel finish
- To begin with, I shall cut the nails, then file them to the shape and length you want. To follow I will soak them in a finger bath after a cuticle cream applied and rubbed into the cuticles. Once they’re soft the cuticle work comprises of the cuticle being teased back and any hangnail removed. The whole nails rubbed using a hoof stick to stimulate blood flow once I have completed this work. Lastly, to finish the nails I will
- buff them, as a result, they will naturally shine. This finish encourages blood supply to the nail bed making nails stronger and healthier
- painted with a base coat, colour and topcoat applied.
- To have a gel finish incurs an extra charge
Pamper Party Treatment
What makes these treatments special? They’re in your own home, the treatments the same to that of an Everyday treatment. What’s better than to have a group of friends together and spend quality time enjoying yourself having a pamper.
The new night OUT? it's a night IN!
Quick Manicure Pedicure Treatment
This treatment takes a minimum of 30 minutes
- I have difficulty seeing my finger/toenails?
- Finding it difficult to reach your toenails?
- Do you find your nails hard to cut?
- Painful hard skin on your feet?
Most importantly the treatments for those who require help looking after their nails. Because they find it difficult to attend for them themselves!
Have lots of painful hard skin and corns on their feet! This treatment is ideal if you’re wanting the bare minimum. It’s most important that you do not have painful feet it makes mobilising easier.
I soak the feet first, however, I concentrate on the hard skin its removal and cutting the nails to prevent ingrowing toenails.
Prices and how to book a treatment
Click on this link for up to date prices
How to book
There’s three ways to book a treatment
- Fill in and submit the enquiry form.
- Click on the link to shedul and book a treatment online. If you cant get the day and time you want
- Contact me direct and I will book you in manually
nb. When I’m working I keep my phone on silent, because I don’t want your treatment disturbed. Consequently, I’m unable to take calls when massaging leave me a message or text and I will get back to you.
What Happens after I have booked?
Firstly, I will contact you once contact is made whether its from a phone call, form or booking.
Secondly, I will make arrangements for a pre-treatment consultation with you. We can have a chat about the treatment and I can answer all your questions.
Thirdly, I will gather the information from you that’s most important to me because it may cause concern for the treatment you have chosen
- Medical History
This process cuts down on consultation time during the treatment resulting in actually being able to spend more time on the treatment.
For more Information
Manicure and Pedicure Client form Please fill in and submit