I designed this course to help you to maintain your own health.
This course will teach you all about using Aromatherapy -First Aid. It’s for personal use only, the good news you don’t need any qualifications to attend.
Aromatherapy -First Aid
This course doesn’t replace conventional medicine, it’s meant to help those who want to use natural products.
About Aromatherapy -First Aid
This workshop covers simple methods for treating minor ailments. Remember, serious emergencies need Medical Attention.
- Do you need to see the doctor? No! then it’s a condition that not necessarily requires a visit to the doctors. Yes! you can treat.
- Unless symptoms lasted longer than 48 hours. Now go to the Doctors
- Here’s some examples of ailments we can treat, for instance head colds, sinusitis, bruises, disturbed sleep, skin conditions, minor conditions.
- In the cases of an emergency, i.e. insect bites and anaphylaxis, you need medical advice or even ring 999.
- The course covers 15 safe essential oils, how, when and why we use them
How Aromatherapy -First Aid Works
- When plants grow in rich soil, they’re able to produce Essential oils with healing properties.
- As a result of these minerals and components present in the soil, they’re growing in, they can make the chemicals.
- Because of these chemicals the plants act like medicines, antifungal, bacterial, viral.
- They also have analgesic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Also, some essential oils have the ability to stimulate the nervous, immune, digestive blood systems.
- Whereas there’s others that have a more calming effect and create balance in the body
Aromatherapy -First Aid Oil Safety
- Firstly, it’s using only small doses of oil that makes it safe, 5 drops in 20mls of the carrier.
- For instance, oil, cream, wax, water and water with alcohol to dilute them.
- Above all, only using the oils diluted and externally prevents adverse reactions.
- Essential oils safe ones to use contain high levels of natural alcohol like linalool.
- DO NOT use essential oils in high doses
- Not to use oils that are on the TOXIC LIST
Venues for Aromatherapy -First Aid
- Jacksfeets home and training centre.
- In the comfort of your own home, a friends house
- Online via ZOOM.
- At your centre, if your part of a group.
- My equipment and I travel. Send me dates times and numbers and when I contact you we can finalise all this information and book the course.
- Student numbers and distance to travel may affect the cost of the course.
When does the course run?
What time suits you best?
- It’s a One-day course, choose a Weekday or Weekend.
- Two days courses, pick two consecutive days, a Friday and Saturday often work well.
- We can discuss the particulars, and start making arrangements, once we have made contact.
Booking on the Course
Contact me before booking or once you have booked I’ll contact you with further information.
In addition to this, for more detailed information, follow the How-to book link.
- Or book a prebooked course
- Online at EVENTBRITE
- Jac’s online booking system FRESHA
Prices and Paying for the Course
- Follow link to training prices
- How to pay in person cash or card
- Use EVENTBRITE
- When you book on FRESHA
Included in the course
- I supply easy to read, detailed handouts for you to keep and make notes on.
- In addition, I supply the equipment and products needed for use on the course.
- Also, I have kits containing the products you can purchase after the course, for using at home.
Do I need to bring anything?
- An open mind and heart
- It would be great if you and a friend came.
- You may want to bring pens, pencils and paper to make notes.
- What you want for lunch, especially if eating a special diet