From face to toe Waxing available at Jacksfeet.
Please book in advance to avoid waiting for the wax to heat up. Meanwhile lets have a look at what we have to offer.
Waxing at Jacksfeet
I use the Clean and Easy waxing system. It has many advantages that benefit you! Firstly,
- 30% quicker to apply than traditional wax pot wax systems.
- Different size heads make for more accurate application to the required area.
- The ease of application the wax applicators means the wax goes on where you want it.
- It’s easy to control the temperature of the wax.
- There’s no spilling of hot wax everywhere or dripping from hot pot to client across the floor and couch.
- Different waxes and gels for use with different skin types and sensitive skin areas on the body.
- Pre and Post-treatment gels and creams that help reduce the risk of infection, reduce inflammation and remove excess wax.
- Suffer from dry flaky skin? When we use hot wax on this skin type it moisturises it, removes dead skin cells making the skin look and feel healthier.
- Great as an add on treatment, for example, while getting a reflexology treatment to have a half leg wax.
- Easy for transportation to and from Pamper Parties.
Pamper Party Waxing Treatment
Secondly, its a great add on treatment especially if your Having a Pamper Party?
This system is easy to transport, set up and carry around. Ideal to use in your home as there’s no mess or worry about spillages.
Why not add on a wax treatment to your treatment of choice. When you are booking your Party let me know that you want me to bring the wax with me.
About the Waxes
Thirdly, There’s an ideal wax to use for you even the most sensitive of skins I can accommodate with using this system.
A more traditional wax, most people first choice. A blend of natural Beeswax, Honey and Pine Resins. Contains no added chemicals or perfumes and works at a safe low temperature. Perfect for all areas of the body on non-sensitive skin. For instance the legs, back and arms.
A mixture of Chamomile and Azulene, natural anti-inflammatories. They will soothe and calm the skin. Perfect for those who experience redness and irritation with waxing. Azulene oil helps calm and soothe reddened skin associated with waxing and shaving while promoting softer healthier skin. Good for more sensitive areas, for instance, the bikini line
Made from hemp seed oil. This wax leaves your skin feeling revitalised and nourished. The oils rich in Omega-3 fatty acids anti-inflammatory properties therefore aids in reducing post-treatment inflammation. Works at a lower temperature than some of the other waxes making it perfect for use on all areas of the body. Great to use on the face because of being good on short and stubborn hairs.
Made from Tea tree oil into a gentle effective cream wax, great to use on sensitive skin. A natural antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal essential oil, therefore, it’s particularly good to use if you sometimes come out in spots after waxing. Reducing your risk of infection. This wax has such a gentleness about it that it rarely causes irritation or inflammation. I would certainly use this wax for hypersensitive skin and for those who suffer from acne-like conditions.
Original formula wax infused with Vitamin E to help soothe and moisturise the skin. Vitamin E high on antioxidants, these help protect body tissue from damage and the healing process. An effective moisturiser enhances elasticity and smoothing dry skin. Good on the skin where there’s scar tissue and pot marks the vitamin D may help to reduce scaring
About the Treatment
Firstly, I will help you to get comfortable on the table using pillows blankets and towels
- The area for waxings the only part of your body that exposed at any time the rest of your body’s covered and draped with a towel.
- What about the clothes that I have not removed? Couch rolls used to protect them.
- Having a bikini line wax? I can supply you with disposable knickers or wear an old pair that will not hurt if they do get wax on them.
Secondly, skin Preparation,
- Whilst doing this I will assess which way your hairs grow and how many small applications I need to apply to clean the area. Our hairs can grow in all different directions especially in areas like the underarm. If you try to remove the hairs in the wrong direction or too large an area at once it makes the experience more painful.
- Skin preps applied to reduce the risk of infection, removal of scented products, creams and lotions.
- Warning this can strike cold
Thirdly, the removal of unwanted hair
- I will test the waxes temperature before applying it to your skin on the back of my hand.
- The back of the hand has more heat receptors than most other parts of the body, therefore, a good place for the therapist to test the heat,
- Application of the wax follows the same direction the hairs growing
- Removal of the hair the paper/cotton strips pulled off in the opposite direction of application.
- I then remove any excess wax.
Lastly, I use a post treatment cooling cream.
- to cool down the skin,
- reduce inflammation,
- close the skin pores
- and reduce risk of infection
Booking a Treatment
There’s three ways you can book, like with all the treatments
- Fill in the form above and ask any questions you have about the treatment, give me two or three dates and times you have in mind. I will get back to answer your questions and confirm the appointment with you.
- Go online to Shedul, choose your venue, treatment, date and time. If that times not available it will ask you to choose another. fill in appropriate information you will get an automated confirmation email/text. If you want a particular date and the software won’t let you book get in touch I may be able to sort it out manually.
- Contact me direct call, text, message, email me. leave me a message if you ring and I don’t answer. That’s because if I’m massaging I don’t want your treatment disturbed. Once I’m free I’ll get back to you. I’ll make arrangements to ring you at a suitable time for us both. I can answer all your questions sort out the appointment and book you in manually. Likewise, I can even do the consultation at the same time.
In the first place, please fill in the disclaimer and signature form attached below
Next we will have the consultation over the phone, face time, Skype which ever is best for you.
Finally it’s treatment time.
What do I need to remember for the treatment?
- It’s important to remember to wear clothes that you do not mind if they did get wax on.
- Because of residue left behind from the wax, you may be sticky, therefore again wear appropriate clothes
- In addition to the above, try not to use body products before treatment, it may stop the wax sticking to your hairs.