- None, a general interest in how take charge of your health and how to improve it.
- Learn how to massage your self! and how to use the other modalities connected to this therapy to improve and obtain optimum function of the abdominal organs
Abdominal Massage Training. I trained with Dr Rosita Arvigo, who apprenticed with the renowned Ha’men Don Elijio Panti from Belize.
During this training, you will learn how to massage your own abdomen. A simple effective massage that you can practice every day of your life, that will improve the flow of blood, lymph, and energy to and from the abdominal organs helping to maintain their optimum function.
About Abdominal Massage Training
Steeped in ancient Maya traditions and techniques. Rosita Arvigo researched these techniques as she studied with the healers and elders in Belize. Combining this knowledge with her own techniques learnt whilst studying for her PhD in Naprapathy.
Let’s delve into the wonders of our body and, as a result, you’ll learn how to support your health with a simple abdominal massage.
Because of the way the courses take place, we can completely support you through your healing journey.
Benefits of Abdominal massage training
There’s, many reasons for attending. As Rosita says, “you know why you want to learn this work”
- Learn how this work, increases the blood supply to all organs.
- It’s an excellent starting point for those who want to learn more about looking after the abdominal organs
- Whether it’s for personal use or a genuine interest as a professional who wants to practice this work with their clients.
- Whether you have or have had a Uterus or a Prostate, these courses are for you!
- To begin with, they’re developed to meet every individual’s needs.
- For example, fertility challenges, for those of us with a prostate/uterus, ovaries/testes. We work with you to improve the situation.
- Firstly, looking at structure of the organs and what might go wrong, most of all we look at how this work may help put it right
- Secondly, how we can support you on the emotional and mental level too.
What you will learn
The History of Maya Abdominal Massage
- Dr Rosita Arvigo’s Story and her life’s work to become a Naprapathic physician, herbalist, and healer.
- Including stories about the two traditional Healers who Rosita was very close to and who taught her this amazing work. Don Elijio Panti the famous Shaman of Belize, Miss Hortence traditional midwife from Cozumel.
You will come away having learnt about
- The History, as a result of Rosita’s teachings, the ancient wisdom, shared and passed on to her through the traditional Healers. You will learn a lot of this ancient knowledge, Because it’s what this course is based on.
- In addition, we’ll cover the anatomy and physiology of the abdomen and uterus/prostate/digestive & urinary system and other adjoining organs.
- You’ll become proficient in the Abdominal Massage on yourself, that is to say you’ll be able to apply this simple massage every day,
- Afterwards you’ll be able to recognise the causes, signs, and symptoms of suboptimal health and common conditions that affect the abdominal organs
Maya Abdominal MassageAs taught by Dr Rosita Arvigo
About the Courses
- The course last a 5 to 6½ hours, including built in breaks, you choose how you want to learn.
- You can learn during a full day face to face at Jacksfeet or in your own home or venue.
- Online again a full day, via Zoom
- Online or face to face over several days
- 1st session ½ hour consultation, phone call
- 2nd session, 3½ to 4 hours, either online or face to face training.
- 3rd session Follow up 3½ hour face to face including a full treatment,
- 4th session ½ hour optional follow up online/telephone call
- During the courses, you will have plenty of time to explore specific questions you may have.
- You’ll become proficient at the Abdominal Massage because of all the allocated practice time.
- In this instance this simple massage works, because it increases the flow of blood, lymph, energy, and chi.
- In addition, learn how to use the Faja, Perineal Steam, Castor Oil Packs and Rainforest Remedies, all included in the Magic Hat of Tips and Tricks.
- There’s also easy to access online PDF handouts to keep and make notes on.