Aromatherapy babies, mums, dads and grandparents
No prior qualifications required to attend this Aromatherapy Babies course, it’s for personal use only. Basically, this course covers a special area in our lives and homes. Let’s take a look at how we can use safe oils for baby problems that can occur. Firstly how to prepare the oils for use. Secondly how and when we can use them. Thirdly when we can not use them because we have concerns.
Babies love Aromatherapy, but we just need to take care when using the oils. Handle the dosage (the number of drops) and the oils we use carefully. It can help both you and baby to spend quality time together, therefore you’re more relaxed with each other. During this course, we will look at different ways to use the essential oils safely. A favourite for you to learn included in the course is massage.
How does it work?
Firstly, Aromatherapy oils, especially when used in a massage situation, is great for a babies skin. Babies love it when touched, especially their back and bellies, make a game of it and get them giggling.
Secondly, It helps with bonding. During the massage it brings baby and you closer together. Both of you get to know and trust each other even more.
Thirdly, it’s a great way to help support the optimum function of their little bodies. Aromatherapy can help to maintain health and results in a contented baby.
About the course
This one-day course, Aromatherapy Babies will help new mums; dads and grandparents, to help keep the baby healthy.
- For example, great in combatting infections.
- Helping to keep their skin moisturised and healthy, it certainly can help with problems like nappy rash, eczema and psoriasis.
- The massage will help with ailments like constipation, teething, head colds and more.
- Studies have shown that babies receiving regular massage develop motor skills and muscle strength quicker.
- then a baby that doesn’t
Important information about the course
- Aromatherapy Babies covers common complaints that our babies suffer from.
- I will explain how each oil works and how to use it.
- How to blend the oils for massage, or make an atomiser/infuser.
- How to use the oils in the babies bath.
- We will look at 5 safe oils to use with babies and toddlers.
Included for you on the course?
I have a workbook specifically for the course. That is yours to take home and use to make notes in. It is full of information, illustrations and guidelines for you to follow. I also supply any products and disposables you may need whilst you learn. Afterwards, at the end of the day, I have starter kits of products that you may like to purchase.
What do I bring to the course?
- An open mind and heart
- Baby of course
- Breastfeeding mum’s most welcome.
- Baby feed, clothes, nappies, and changing mat,
- Baby towels and blanket, please remember that you will be using oil. Therefore, not the family heirloom shawl, in case it gets oily.
- In addition to yourself and your knowledge, pens, pencils and a notebook.
- What you would like to eat for lunch, especially if on a special diet or foods to share
- Slippers or thick woolly socks to wear in the training room
- Comfortable clothes, layered, especially ones that you don’t mind getting oil on.
When’s The Course?
- Pre-booked courses, I can’t move these because others may have already booked on them.
- When would you like it? Book the course in advance and I can deliver on a date that suits you.
- In conclusion, we can run them on weekdays or at the weekend.
- During school time or outside it. All my courses children older children are welcome especially if we’re massaging or making things, they can join in.
Where’s the Course?
- In the first place, the comfort of your own home!
At a friend’s house or if it’s a group of you at your meeting centre.
- Online Via ZOO
- Jacksfeet’s training Centre
- Pre-booked courses will be at a different venue.
- I am willing to travel, together with all my equipment
- Prices may differ according to numbers and travelling
Booking on the Course?
Follow the link for detailed information about booking on the course. Once you have booked on the course, I’ll contact you with further information.
You’ll find Prebooked course here
Prices & Paying for the Course?
- Pay in person
- Cash or card
- At time of booking
- On EVENTBRITE
- On FRESHA